Painted Warlord games ITALERI Bolt Action Plastic M4 Sherman final review

As some of you saw, recently I got the chance to put together the plastic M4 for my Bolt Action forces, and was highly impressed in my initial article.  Now the beast has seen paint on it, and frankly I am even more impressed!
As you guys know I'm not a great painter, I leave that to Morgan.  I like to play and build, painting is a means to an end with me. But I am thrilled with how it has turned out, it took paint really well, unlike some resin models i have tried in the past. looks great, went together great in fact i want another one now!



The Decals are some of the best i have used, easy to go on, no fear of tearing and stick well.

Simple painting styles have made this a lovely looking model
the addition of the decals and awash after the transfers have really brought it to life from some splattered field in Normandy to the gaming table.

Over all a well earned 5 out of 5 for the model!

Now go to warlord games, and get some!

What else is on my painting table at the moment.... more Bolt Action (M- So many Germans!)!
Keep checking in with us here to see more lovely WW2 28mm goodness.


Comments

Popular Posts